Title: Systems Test Engineer 4
Position ID: 22058
Location: St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada
In your role, you will:
- Advanced planning and testing of various aircraft systems for the new Global 7000/8000 Aircraft on the Integrated Systems Test Certification Rig (ISTCR). Systems include flight controls, fly-by-wire, high-lift, hydraulics, avionics, electrical, propulsion & environmental control. You will review and comment on test requirements, schedules, and systems installation and commissioning procedures with the various system Workpackages. You will review functional test procedures and functional test engineering requirements issued by the Workpackages and translate these into experimental instructions. With these, you will commission the rig & aircraft systems to ensure test readiness. Finally, you will execute the Development, Safety of Flight, and Certification phases of testing on the Global 7000/8000 ground test program, reporting the results to Bombardier Aerospace internal customers. During the commissioning & test execution phase, the rig will operate 20 hours per day and 7 days per week. You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a rotational shift scheme which will cover these rig operating hours.
- As a Systems Test Engineering Team Lead, you will lead a team of two Systems Test Engineers during rig commissioning and test execution. You will be responsible for the safety of all employees and suppliers working on the rig, for delegating responsibilities and leading pre-test briefs and post-test debriefs.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline.
- You have experience in an aerospace manufacturing company.
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft systems, communication busses and the means to test them.
- You have excellent knowledge of instrumentation, data acquisition, and load control systems (MTS, FCS or alike).
- You have extensive experience in a test environment.
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You have the ability to work without supervision.
- You are a strong team player and have team leadership experience.
- You are available to work in shifts.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of aircraft systems, communication busses and the means to test them
- Excellent knowledge of instrumentation, data acquisition and load control systems
- Extensive experience in a test environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills ( Oral & Written)
- A positive attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Please review the job details and apply if interested. A Talent Coordinator will review your application and contact you if you have been selected for consideration. Please feel free to share this email with any colleagues you think might be interested. If you have any questions, please email your resume and inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|공지||You can POST job related information HERE||powersft||2014.06.28||2474|
|11||Bombardier:Students of BCA family program 2016||powersft||2016.03.31||628|
|10||KAI KFX LAH/LCH 연구개발 경력사원 상시모집||powersft||2016.03.13||693|
|9||Opportunity for M&P Engineer in Montreal||powersft||2015.03.14||2174|
|8||National Research Council Canada-Research Officer, Nondestructive Evaluation||powersft||2014.11.21||2627|
|7||Post-Doc. opportunities at PennState||powersft||2014.10.26||2331|
|6||Post-Doc Position(s) at the AFRL Structural Sciences Center||powersft||2014.10.23||3048|
|5||ICAO-Young Aviation Professionals Programme||powersft||2014.10.03||2508|
|4||Title: Systems Test Preparation Lead 5||powersft||2014.09.18||5478|
|3||[경력직] 2014년 대한항공 연구개발 인력 모집||powersft||2014.07.25||2224|
|2||Systems Test Preparation Lead 4 (Montreal, Canada) ||powersft||2014.07.02||2399|
|»||Title: Systems Test Engineer 4 (Montreal, Canada)||powersft||2014.06.28||2187|