Title: Systems Test Preparation Lead 4
Position ID: 22074
Rate: DOE - $50.00 - $60.00 CDN/Hour
18 Month Contract
Location: St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada
In your role, you will:
• Responsible for supporting test & integration activities on the CSeries aircraft development program on the Integrated Systems Test & Certification Rig (ISTCR).
•Perform preparatory test activities and act as an interface ensuring seamless transition between Test Teams operating in shifts.
• Review and comment on test requirements, schedules, and systems installation and commissioning procedures.
• Interact with multiple Workpackage integrators, engineering specialist / Designated Airworthiness Delegates (DADs) and system suppliers to establish test strategies and test requirements.
• Coordinate all activities related to commissioning and test amongst the various functions within the company.
• Review and approve testing deliverables from Program Suppliers with inputs from BAEX Design and Test teams.
• Prepare harmonized schedules for BAEX testing, prepare presentations and provide status/updates on overall activities, schedules, issues and roadblocks to the Project Management Office and Senior Leadership Teams.
- Knowledge of instrumentation, data acquisition and load control systems
- Knowledge of aircraft systems, communication busses and the means to test them
- Autonomous and results-driven
- Experience with test rig processes
- Can deliver under pressure
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline. (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)
• You have 8-10 years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing company.
• You are familiar with ground test environments.
• Knowledge of certification requirements is an asset.
• You have good knowledge of aircraft systems.
• Knowledge of instrumentation, data acquisition, and load control systems is an asset.
• Knowledge of aircraft systems, communication busses and the means to test them is an asset.
• You are a strong team player and demonstrate superior organizational and leadership skills.
• You are driven by results and autonomous.
• You possess good project management skills.
• You are available to work any shift.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• You have strong communication skills (oral and written).
Travel: Occasional travel between plants.
|공지||You can POST job related information HERE||powersft||2014.06.28||2441|
|11||Bombardier:Students of BCA family program 2016||powersft||2016.03.31||567|
|10||KAI KFX LAH/LCH 연구개발 경력사원 상시모집||powersft||2016.03.13||624|
|9||Opportunity for M&P Engineer in Montreal||powersft||2015.03.14||2139|
|8||National Research Council Canada-Research Officer, Nondestructive Evaluation||powersft||2014.11.21||2588|
|7||Post-Doc. opportunities at PennState||powersft||2014.10.26||2271|
|6||Post-Doc Position(s) at the AFRL Structural Sciences Center||powersft||2014.10.23||3017|
|5||ICAO-Young Aviation Professionals Programme||powersft||2014.10.03||2471|
|4||Title: Systems Test Preparation Lead 5||powersft||2014.09.18||5437|
|3||[경력직] 2014년 대한항공 연구개발 인력 모집||powersft||2014.07.25||2192|
|»||Systems Test Preparation Lead 4 (Montreal, Canada) ||powersft||2014.07.02||2370|
|1||Title: Systems Test Engineer 4 (Montreal, Canada)||powersft||2014.06.28||2162|